seanrodford

2.0 16v in Green breaking 88k

Hi mate. Do you have the exhaust manifold? And how much? Also im after the interior plastic panel that surrounds the cd player.ash tray. The whole center console. Sorry bud i don't know the exact name for it lol

Sorry to barge in sean but if you can't assist I have both part's required except my manifold is from a 1.8 16v though I have been informed it is the same as a 2.0 one. Both in VGC.

If still available i'll take the drivers side headlamp for £20.

Could you get a postage quote for Rome, Italy mate?

Cheers.

Hiya looking like postage will be around 25 for the headlight to Italy

Right, send it over, just remember to please pack it well protected, especially the mounting brackets.

Sean, How's the paintwork on the bonnet of the corrado photoed? any rust, dents or scratchs? and have you got the paint code to hand?

Send me your PayPal details and i'll send you the £45.

Cheers.

Bonnet has no rust damage has one mark on it I'll photo later when Home pm me your address I'll get it ready and get a actual quote on shipping then I'll let you know for sure I'll get paintcode later aswell

Hi. Didnt manage the photo of the fuel pump etc but its clear Im needing to replace all the pipework around it to and from the pump,filter etc etc.

Can you look at yours to see what youve got and what condition its in and if you are looking to sell with a price etc.

Maybe a pm would be better for you ? Cheers.

I'm in Yeovil Somerset That's fine engine is all disconnected nothing is cut as dropping engine out later thanks

Hi Sean,

How much are you looking at for the engine loom and part of the ABS loom and are you now in a position to remove it?

Dave

Hi, Have you still got the brake servo with the position sender in it? not sure if all models had the sender? if so how much posted? thanks..

Hi Dont suppose you have a front splitter? i know one isn't shown in the pictures but thought id ask!

Sorryi don't the car has gone now still have a lot of parts

Most switches minus heater and abs

Front subframe with power steering rack

Master cylinder with servo

A few interior bits