Tjninny

Wing speed nuts

Anyone got or know where I can find a speed nut which fastens the front wings to the body along the top edge? Can't find a part number on Vagcat. I presume VW dealer would be able to get one, just seems along way to go to collect one.

Is this the type of thing you mean ........ commonly referred to as 'body screws' and from memory that's what hold the wings on. As mentioned, daves16v did a stainless kit containing enough for both wings

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/L-K-BODY-ACME-SCREWS-HEX-HEADED-CAPTIVE-WASHER-14-x-3-4-QTY-25-/310616447630?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item48522eda8e

Thanks for the replies, but I don't think I was clear enough - the bit I need clips to the inner wing so that the bolts mentioned above go through the outer wing to fasten together.

Thanks.

Try an e-bay search for 'speed clips', also known as 'spire clips' or 'U clips'. I'm off on holiday for a week, if you can wait till I get back, PM me your details and I'll send you a couple of dozen FOC.

Edited by leon263