Bullfinch

Watch those prices rise - its says so here!

Are any cars in the 18-25 year old range increasing in price? I know the Porsche 911 993 is but what about cars that were more in the Corrado price range when new

993. Droooooooollll!:p

Don't be getting carried away with that retention bonus now Sean :p

Don't be getting carried away with that retention bonus now Sean :p

Even this won't cover a 993 mate. Goldie on the other hand being a submariner.........

Well, they had one in December that is more than twice ours, and I think they're having another one again shortly! :rolleyes:

Even this won't cover a 993 mate. Goldie on the other hand being a submariner.........

Well, they had one in December that is more than twice ours, and I think they're having another one again shortly! :rolleyes:

Sean I actually know someone who was a Submariner (not Goldie) and I know what kind of money they make and I've got a rough Idea what kind of money you make mate and here's me the pauper of the Forum wi the R32 :shrug:

Thing is mate, there are 17 year old lads that work for me who have more money than I do the day after pay day. (When the bills come out). I did have a very enjoyable time in my younger years too though! Unfortunately I'm paying for it now..........

Thing is mate, there are 17 year old lads that work for me who have more money than I do the day after pay day. (When the bills come out). I did have a very enjoyable time in my younger years too though! Unfortunately I'm paying for it now..........

Very Diplomatic mate but I'm older than you enough said anyway about this subject ;)