Alty

mic_VR Delete some PM's!

"mic_VR has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

haha!

Could you give me a shout when your free ref the smooth bumper.

Cheers

Haha, Whoops! I seem to have lost my donator status (even though my monthly donation went yesterday....) but I'll have a clear out and PM you my mobile

Hmm.. I don't think it's an automatic thing (payment means you automatically become a CF Donator) and requires manual intervention. I'll go take a look at your account!

*edit*

It looks like it should be automated. I'll speak to Andi!

Just want to take that bumper off your hands if you could get price including postage to poole area.

Thanks Scott

Yeah sorry mate, I'm not sure what's going on but because I've lost my donator status at the moment I'm massively over the usual 500 message limit, and I'll need to go through and sort them. In the meantime I'll get that bumper wrapped/weighed and a price delivered to Poole.

Sorry for the confusion

Mic

Sorry, mic_VR - should now be resolved!

Seems Paypal decided to change something with absolutely no warning a few days ago ;)

Haha, not a problem mate. I donate monthly, would it be easier if I did a yearly lump? Whichever is best for the forum/admin time.

When the system works, it's zero admin time - so neither bothers me ;)

Whichever suits you is fine - I appreciate every donation I receive!

The time that your Donation status will last would be more economical for you to do a Yearly or 2-Yearly one, however.. :)

Morning Andi. Had the donator status thing come up again... I was going to PM you but I'm still massively over the 500 limit :lol: ... So.....

I've cancelled my monthly subs and donated one payment to cover a few years so I don't need to worry about it but I wanted to check a couple of things.

1) Will I get a reminder when that's coming to an end?

2) Can I run a smaller monthly sub alongside it (my old sub would've generated more for the forum over the same time period) or will this create an issue with the timings being reset again?

Yes mate, it was trying to respond to you that made me notice my status had lapsed again.

Yes mate, it was trying to respond to you that made me notice my status had lapsed again.

Ahh right, what were you trying to say as I never received your PM :o .....PM me :lol:

Ahh right, what were you trying to say as I never received your PM :o .....PM me :lol:

Haha! I'll text you...

Any update on this Andi?

There's tons of forums having the same issue as PayPal have changed something and broken it's implementation into vbulletin. Not sure what the fix is currently, and no idea what will happen if you did a second sub either.. Lol.

I did, thank you very much for that. Very kind.

Glad you got the payment at least. Any update on this, or can my donator status be adjusted manually etc so I can start using the pm's again?

Yes, sorry, your account is sorted now.