dghodges

Magnex XSVWC6 Cat Back Exhaust - SOLD

Magnex XSVWC6 Cat Back Exhaust

Used Magnex XSVWC6 cat back exhaust. It is in very good condition as the pictures show, with no knocks or dents or corrosion to the boxes . I have the receipt for when it was bought new by the previous car owner in May 2008 for 326 pounds from Venom. I took it off the car ('93 vr6) back in 2012 as I had a Miltek system off my previous motor to go on. Included is the stainless fitting bracket required for the rear most hanger.

All that is needed is 4 new rubbers and 2 clamps, 1 for the back box to centre section and 1 for the centre section to cat as i have mislaid these.

Also available is a VR6 standard cat for 20 pounds extra. The car was passing emissions fine with it fitted, implying it is still OK. Please note that some of the brackets for the heat shielding have been broken off at some point.

Local pickup from GL19 area with cash on collection.

Thanks,

Dave

List Date: 3/31/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Magnex XSVWC6 Cat Back Exhaust

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

ab89ae76-5859-4fae-836d-435bc245dd47.jpg

63acc874-0003-4e41-aef2-a6ab7ba61111.jpg

0c4f4e65-d1f2-4d68-b84d-81e15fb09f57.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Magnex XSVWC6 Cat Back Exhaust

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Hi, to be honest I'm not sure, the G60 is one of the corrados

I haven't owned. It depends whether it has the bar or hook type hangers. The exhaust is designed for the bar type. The G60 I believe has the hook type. Someone else on here might be able to tell you whether there is a simple way of making it fit?

The G60 I believe has the hook type. Someone else on here might be able to tell you whether there is a simple way of making it fit?

G60 can be either early or late style shells. :thumbleft:

One way to tell whether a shell is early (Hook zaust hanger) or late (Bar zaust hanger) is to see what size fuel tank you have. Have a quick look at the fuel gauge on the dials. If it says 70L then it's a late shell, 55L is an early shell.

The actual exhaust shape is different between early/late too so you can't make them fit as the floor pan is different.

Neil.

G60 can be either early or late style shells. :thumbleft:

One way to tell whether a shell is early (Hook zaust hanger) or late (Bar zaust hanger) is to see what size fuel tank you have. Have a quick look at the fuel gauge on the dials. If it says 70L then it's a late shell, 55L is an early shell.

The actual exhaust shape is different between early/late too so you can't make them fit as the floor pan is different.

Neil.

Mine says 15 gal?

I have a early G60 which had the hook type hangers and have now fitted bar type hangers and a late type vR6 exhaust

both will fit depending on the hanger type and they are easily changeable aswell :thumbleft:

I have a early G60 which had the hook type hangers and have now fitted bar type hangers and a late type vR6 exhaust

both will fit depending on the hanger type and they are easily changeable aswell :thumbleft:

Weird. I once tried to fit what was supposedly an early system on my Late G60 and it wouldn't go on, I'm sure I remember the backbox being a different angle/shape.:scratch: Unless I'm getting confused somewhere...

EDIT:Hmmm, yep I think as a whole system it's all fine and dandy, but an early backbox wouldn't fit a late center silencer and vice versa.

Edited by Riley