joebloggsVR69

Wheeler Dealers (contains spoilers)

Anyone been watching the new series?

Tonight's show must be the worst I've seen yet!

They bought a nice standard RX7 for £5.5k and ruined it with some snake skin transfers on the BBS LM's, and wrapped it in some tacky black splotches... :lol:

Then, to make matters worse, they sold it back to the guy they bought it off for £4k more than he sold it to them in the first place.... :rofl:

Poor RX7. That would have been someone's pride and joy at one point. Someone would have lovingly driven it out of the showroom... and years later it gets chavved up for a television show. Sad times.

I no longer want them to do a Corrado.

Very sad indeed.

The RX7 was one of the best cars I ever had (other than it drank like a fish, - you could actuallly see the needle go down every mile!). The standard was stunning in looks (though thought the spoiler was a bit too much, and thankfully the Canadian model I imported in '94 didn't have one).

On the emanbkment......

The Jap scene love all that jazz though! I was disappointed I have to admit. Looked a good example apart from the cooling system before. Looking forward to the 2CV next week though!

That is a tad disappointing! To be fair to them, they tend to leave most of the cars they touch fairly original so can forgive them for the occasional lapse in judgement!

Just watched this on Sky+. Who in their right mind would sell their car for £5k and then buy it back for £9.5k

Setup?

Car SOS on Nat Geo is a much better show tbh

Like Edd, Fuzz seems a good bloke. But like Mike Brewer, Tim is a bit of a chopper!