Drucey

How do you Front fog lights bulbs replacement on 1.8 16v

Hi corrado lovers :-)can anybody help me? I need to replace the front fog light bulbs in my 1.8 16v (g reg) corrado, can anybody help me on how to get the fog lights out as I'm stuck and don't want to break anything. Thinking of putting l.e.d bulbs in to replace the standard ones as well. Do they just pull out? Hope someone can help me? Thanks for looking :-)

The fogs pop out , i get a screw driver , with a rag on the end to stop paint damage . Gently lever both sides a bit at a time .

Rob

Indicator pops out. It has a spring clip on the outside to hold it in place. Use a screwdriver as above between the fog and indicator levering toward the indicator to remove it. This will reveal one or possibly two screws that secure the fog light, remove them and the fog light is located by a ball and socket arrangement. To replace the indicator locate the inside edge first then push in the outside edge. It's been a while since I've had them out and memory is a bit vague, I might even be thinking of an entirely different car.

thanks to both of you, ill try this. just need to change the bulb in my fog light. appreciate all the help :-)