ZeRado

Just wanted to introduce myself and my Rado

Hey everyone, another proud Corrado owner here. I've had mine since '06 and it's been amazing since (after I replaced both door pins with the reinforced steel ones... essential Rado purchase) and finally since reading and learning all about the unique G60 all this time and dreaming about finally building it up myself this year I will be doing some custom mods, rebuilding the G-Ladder and hopefully some other stuff.

I live in the Ottawa, Ontario area and am always down to chat about fun (or not so fun) Corrado stuff. By day I function, and highly caffeinated I might add, as a graphic designer so if anyone needs anything don't hesitate to ask.

Here are a couple of pics of the car

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78253[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78254[/ATTACH]

Car has 310000k on it and current motor as it sits runs pretty strong (lots of regular maintenance and tightening) and it only had 1 PO before me. The current setup is the Neuspeed P-Flo chip, cam, and air intake but I will be replacing the chip when I install the BBM stage 2 kit. I also have a stage 2 clutch and lightened flywheel being installed this year (12.8lb). Has a Supersprint exhaust with only the muffler and no other resonator (awesome sound).

The interior is almost like new minus a little bit of leather ware on the front seats and I have a full Alpine SQL setup (the good alpine V12 stuff from almost 10 years ago).

It sits on TSW 16" and currently Sumitomo HTRZ-II 205/45/16 and tokico blue shocks with eibach sport springs which I will be changing to the H&R race for a slightly more aggressive drop and cornering (and can't afford to get good coilovers but really want to try the H&R kit when I can get enough cash).

Well if anyone is interested in anything on or about my car feel free to drop me a line.

Edited by ZeRado

Hello and a warm welcome :wave: Nice to see a good looking red rado. Like the write up and the specs of the car.

Welcome to the forum! Always good to get more international Corrado owners on here! :)