ZeRado

ZeRado's G60

Figured I would join and post some pics of the car and some of it before it was painted and customized by me.

Here is what it looked like when I bought it before any of the custom work (and the paint looks really nice but that's because it was buffed and the other front fender had a huge missing chunk of clear and the spoiler was super faded)

corrado-old.jpg

And here are some pics of during the process in which I shaved the antenna, shaved the front side turn signals and the license plate off the front bumper, molded a custom back plate for the license plate with an indent so it keeps it flush, refreshed the wheels and painted the giant lug red, calipers are red... still need roof weather stripping... I think I'm going to try and make my own.

corrado-work0.jpg

corrado-work1.jpg

corrado-work2.jpg

corrado-work3.jpg

corrado-work4.jpg

corrado-work5.jpg

corrado-work6.jpg

A shot of the engine (the alternator was rebuilt and while it was out I painted that also).

corrado-engine.jpg

I chose to paint everything red as I really like the clean simple look and personally love the stock front bumper more than the DDI or RS style.

Here are some pics of after (minus the VW badging as it was still drying)

corrado1.jpg

corrado2.jpg

corrado3.jpg

I will add more photos here as I rebuild and work on stuff (as well know it can be a time, money, and energy hog... but just like women this car requires a lot of attention)

Feel free to ask me any questions

A fellow Canadian, hello from the west coast. Although I can't say I'm a fan at all of the black trim you chose to paint red, it's your car and all the power to you. Welcome to the site!