Mawrick

How does the Green 95 VR6 look in real life ?

I'v seen another 95 VR6 for sale for quite cheap and thinking about picking it up as according to the owner it sits at roughly 34-35000 miles, and pretty much original.

But never seen the green ones in person, and it's quite a far distance to go to see it, so was wondering what you guys can tell me about this color - does it look good in real life ?.

What is the colorcode and name of this one ?

This would eventually be an additional Corrado in my ownership - as the blackberry will stay :)

Pics of the car in question:

6615521842_zps254a805c.jpg

I was waiting for you to post up Matt Your's last year at national day looked mint mate it really is a quality colour. Think sparkly metallic brg it is an immense colour

There are several greens... Pearl Green, Dragon Green and Classic Green (possibly more?). That is indeed Dragon Green which is certainly very nice although colour is of course subjective for each person.

While such low mileage is am amazing find it would mean that a lot of plastic and rubber parts will have deteriorated. So being low mileage doesn't mean that it will not need work.

There are several greens... Pearl Green, Dragon Green and Classic Green (possibly more?). That is indeed Dragon Green which is certainly very nice although colour is of course subjective for each person.

While such low mileage is am amazing find it would mean that a lot of plastic and rubber parts will have deteriorated. So being low mileage doesn't mean that it will not need work.

Yea, I know :) - If I buy it, it's to have another "project" anyway lol....:)