Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

Biggar pics

Rodders, who owns that yellow g60 (E40 JBK)?? I'm positve that lives in Dumfries cos I found out where it lived from my girlfriend and went deliberatly to see it :roll: :roll: (it was down a cul-de-sac too) :oops:

Its an absolute beauty!!!

cheers

simon

mmmm... Cheers Rodders... that red and white KG is lovely....

The green one's nice too, but I prefer the lights and general colours of the red one! ;) Shame they're both left hookers though... :| I should have got the details on that one at All Types... :roll:

Good grief Ka, you're a bit af a rarity... A lady with proper taste in cars! 8) Corrados AND K-Gs... :D :mrgreen:

Henny,

I agree with your taste on KGs. The green one's nice, but only the models up to about '68-'69 had proper bumpers on them and the bullet indicators, much better :)

Cheers,

Rica

oooh, knowledgable too... 8) :mrgreen:

*edit* just read this back and realised this could be taken the wrong way, so I'd like to point out that I'm not taking the micky here, I'm genuinely impressed with your taste and knowledge in cars... you're definately a rare find... 8)

vr6storm, Good pics Roddy and a dry day for a change.Next stop Kames? :lol:

well dunno.......would like to go but a couple of the guys from star-performance are coming up to Aberdeen for a stag-night the night before(no idea WHY tho :-P ) so 99.9% sure i aint gonna be in any fit state to drive down to Kames

Rodders, who owns that yellow g60 (E40 JBK)?? I'm positve that lives in Dumfries cos I found out where it lived from my girlfriend and went deliberatly to see it :roll: :roll: (it was down a cul-de-sac too) :oops:

cheers

simon

thats John Kerr's (Scottish region host for the VWCCGB) yellow one and yes he does live in/near Dumfries :wink:

8) pic's nice one ! who's is the red raddo ? looking good :wink:

thats Skid's now 40k mile minter! 8) .......just hit 40k miles on the way home too

cheers

simon

thats John Kerr's (Scottish region host for the VWCCGB) yellow one and yes he does live in/near Dumfries :wink:

Thought it was. Its a well nice car. I want a yellow one eventually. 8)

keep watching folks, mine should look similar to that within the next year! ;) :lol:

Didnae huve ma C back iin time for Biggar getting it back today though WICKED :D :D :D