Sign in to follow this  
SIG60

Clear side repeaters

Dunno, but you can buy 'em in most Halfords stores for £15 RRP. You may be able to find a discount.

There are side repeaters on ebay, but tbh they seem to be of pretty variable quality. The Halfords ones are at least *exactly* the same as OE, but not Orange, and have the same solid feel to them.

Euro and GSF also do 'em, but they're a pig to find on their websites... :roll:

If you search GSF for "INDIC.SIDE" you should get some results. Although, I've only been able to find the oval ones...

Dunno, but you can buy 'em in most Halfords stores for £15 RRP. You may be able to find a discount.

I paid £10 for myn...

I paid £10 for myn...

Well I paid £12 for mine. But the RRP is £15...

YMMV.

i´ve got a pair of clear chrome effect ones on the side of my C they are from ebay MTS styling

yep - got mine from Volksbits - total cost was about £25 including yellow LED light bulbs - fantastic light in the dark although they look a bit feeble when its daytime.

The clear repeaters are definately a must as far as the look of the car goes - would recommend them

the ones from Volkbits fit very snugly indeed - infact once they clipped in I got worried about taking them off in the future!