Alan h

How easy to sell a raddo vr6 blackberry with electric recaros

I am thinking of selling my raddo vr6 I love it but it ain't practical with kids it is in blackberry on a m redg with electric recaros which I no are very desirable it does want abit of paint but is a stunning looking car and gets compliments it's on bbs lm reps I am thinking on a anniversary mk4 diesel to get next

All depends from the price u looking for. Should sell quick under 2k or it will take forever if u want 3k or over.

£50, send me your address and I'll be down in the morning :lol:

Really depends on condition of everything, paint, engine, interior.

Prob make more sourcing another interior and selling the recaros desperate

I also forgot it as also got matching momo 280mm steering wheel stereo stuff can stay in too I wouldn't be wanting to take less than 2k knowing how much the interior would sell for alone but would like a little bit more if poss like £2150 for a corrado I don't think mileage is bad at just short of 126000

Have a look in the classified's at what other's are going for No of owner's can be a good thing even without seeing pic's £2150 sound's a little cheap if your Recaro's are in vgood/mint condition they are worth £1k on their own. Take your time mate get what you want after taking everything into account.

Recaros are in good condition I always have seat cover on when using for work I can't remember exact number of owners but don't think it's more than 6

I think you've had some good feedback on on price, etc. If you wish to sell the car, please list it on the classifieds :)

Cheers.