Roger Chatfield

Bosch Aero blades and Halfords trade card

Evening chums.

I've got the Lupo / TT wiper mod on mine so popped down to Halfords to pick up some new wipers.

Took one of my old ones in and after a bit of searching managed to get a set of Bosch aero blades in the correct size (19")

IMG_11251_zps321633c5.jpg

And fitted.

IMG_11261_zps3e312660.jpg

Anyway they are £17.49 each... however I've got a Halfords trade card and for some strange reason it gives a good discount on wiper blades.

I paid £8.25 each, which I think is a good price.

If anyone else wants a set I'm more than happy to get some more the post them on, I'm not sure how much postage would be but I'm sure I could get these on your door step for £20 a pair (maybe a little more, maybe a little less)

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Rog.

Halfords Trade Card always gives very decent discount on 'service' bits - bulbs, wiper blades, batteries, etc. I was fortunate enough to manage to bag one at my local Halfords (went to school with the guy and he was a VW enthusiast so he was happy to help me out!) but I know it can be a bit of a lottery to try and get one!