Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Anyone with a EX feature cars?

as above, no a few cars here, but wondering what happend to Carl taylors dragon green rado? Rich B's red G60?

Discuss.... :)

yeah majik i think i saw it aswell but not sure as it had different wheels. does anyone know if a g60 engine was fitted as i swear i remember it being a 16v

Look forward to seeing yours in a mag Jay :D

Stel, Carls car was a 2.0L 16v when it was featured, got me thinking as I was reading the feature last nite hence the topic!

it usually happens with feature cars though, they just vanish!does anyone remember dubsports first demo car, the twin vr rallye? what happened to that? all their other ex demos still make regular appearances at all the shows

My Storm was featured in VW Motoring in (oooh) 1998 I think, together with my G60 at the time.

I'm working on some kind of feature for the Campaign & the Storm

No, that was Chris de Bono's, nearly bought it, but at the time it was a) too expensive and b) I would've put FAR too many miles on it.

Rich B changes his cars rapidly, he uses them as demos for venom I think?, has anyone seen his kermit green lupo in PVW this month? I must say I quite like it in a strange sort of way!!!

Daz King's Storm was in a group test feature in Revs about 3 years ago (vs a Calibra, Fiat Coupe & a Ricer).

No prizes for guessing who won :cheers:

Mine is a "pre" feature car because it is in PVW next month (out in a week or so). WOOOHOOO!!! Can't wait.

So I expect you all to buy a copy! :D :D

J

max babes being your fave.. i can tell ;)

Wasn't at much fun as you'd expect. For one shot they had two glamour models washing the windscreen showing loads of cleavage, snapper at the end of the bonnet just wait for me to gorp, snap! Git.

My Mk1 Rocco has just been cover car in the May issue of VWm mag, now sold out ...

Pics of the Mk1 have also appeared in Lax Power :oops: I feel ashamed :D

Work now has started on the Storm Rocco and the US-G60 Rado.

Tempest

i don't bother with the riff-raff car mags :lol: :-P :-P .......i go for the more intellectuals :-P :-P :-P mine has been in the Daily Record,Sunday mirror and the independant :lol: :-P :-P :-P

though it was really just library pics they copied from the Daily Record article :roll:

I'm pretty sure my MKI golf was in a couple of mags in the late 80's... :?

It was one of the very first Golf MKI 16V conversions done.... Bolton Golf Center did it around '86 (according to some people I've met) and it has a LOT of history from there on in... :?

I've never seen any articles with it in, but it's a black MKI golf GTI with a full SQUARE wheel arch body kit on it and a 16V engine, seibring exhaust, zender 3 piece rear spoiler and a load of other stuff on it when it was in the mags...

...now it's a bare shell which will hopefully hit the mags some time late next year... ;) 8)

Mine is a "pre" feature car because it is in PVW next month (out in a week or so). WOOOHOOO!!! Can't wait.

So I expect you all to buy a copy! :D :D

J

Nice one J 8)

Hey Majik, what car you getting featured then??? the Red carina maybe?? :lol:

Lee, post some pics of the laddies allover your car then :wink: