vw bobby

I know its not a corrado(SORRY), but my new car to the collection

You say they have electric windows and mirrors on the door cards, but the controls/blanks pop out and the manual adjusters move into place, simple as that.

I briefly owned this car, i helped fund this car coming into the uk from Holland, those wheels were on a Scirocco i was breaking at the same time. Very solid car that and i hope you can make the most of it.

You say they have electric windows and mirrors on the door cards, but the controls/blanks pop out and the manual adjusters move into place, simple as that.

I briefly owned this car, i helped fund this car coming into the uk from Holland, those wheels were on a Scirocco i was breaking at the same time. Very solid car that and i hope you can make the most of it.

Yes but will the wiring be in place to hook up the window's/mirror's to??

Hi mate that is great to know you had input on this car mate. Yeah car is solid which I am glad. In regards to the interior I am going stick with the manual mirrors and use electric windows. Now just need to find a set of electric window for type 19 doors

Yes but will the wiring be in place to hook up the window's/mirror's to??

Clumpy that is one thing I need to work out, as there is manual windows, so no wiring. So need to work that out now, fun and games

Hi guys thanks for the advise, I have managed to source a set of windows and mirrors for this now, picking up in a few weeks