vw bobby

I know its not a corrado(SORRY), but my new car to the collection

Jetta Coupe with a Westmoorland front end and quarterlight doors.. Cool stuff..

What engine has it got? Plans? Keep us informed..

Ditto Bobby let us know man.Have you moved on the Corrado? You seem to buy and sell car's like me and Goldie buy and sell wheel's (only got 5 set's at the mo)

Where did you find this by the way?

Love it! Looked for a Jetta years ago before I bought my MKII but as always the way - no decent ones when I had the money...

Really like them,seen that one somewhere before.There was a really lovely green one at Bristol Volksfest which i forgot to get some pictures of

I have to admit i have a severe fetish for these but only a GT would do for me missed out on one by a couple of hour's a couple of year's ago regretted it ever since as I knew how good a car it was ah well can't win em all eh ;)

Cheers guys, this one was very hard to find and long travel, I am in West London and the car was in County Durham, bloody long drive today, but worth it.

Also still got the rado, just waiting on my mate to map it, hopefully next week now, fingers crossed

Cheers mate, its only a 1.6TD, will keep everyone informed as well

Cracking engine, had one in a MK2 Golf and I loved it, 90 bhp and 50mpg no matter how you drove it

You are shaping up to be a legend mate keep doing what you are doing top respect :salute::salute:

Cheers Clumpy, but i am no legend mate, just get lucky with my cars :thumbleft: You guys are the legends with the amount of experience you have on car, as I have just come back the dub scene. My first car when i was 17 was a mk1 vr6 converted by me and my dad, then went into different car, i.e scoobys, evos, supras, vauxhalls and classic mini's and only recently come back to my first love in cars, 'dubs'.

So i would like to say all you guys on the forum are legends for all the help and assistance that you guys have shown me, with your knowledge and skills :dance:

Cheers Clumpy, but i am no legend mate, just get lucky with my cars :thumbleft: You guys are the legends with the amount of experience you have on car, as I have just come back the dub scene. My first car when i was 17 was a mk1 vr6 converted by me and my dad, then went into different car, i.e scoobys, evos, supras, vauxhalls and classic mini's and only recently come back to my first love in cars, 'dubs'.

So i would like to say all you guys on the forum are legends for all the help and assistance that you guys have shown me, with your knowledge and skills :dance:

Mate you are a legend for doing what you are doing I/We/All on here will help you mate with whatever they can it's about a collective effort yes to a certain extent the main work is not really in this so you deserve all praise coming your way bud and your overall vw ethic/view.

:thumbleft:

Mate you are a legend for doing what you are doing I/We/All on here will help you mate with whatever they can it's about a collective effort yes to a certain extent the main work is not really in this so you deserve all praise coming your way bud and your overall vw ethic/view.

:thumbleft:

Cheers bro, i really appreciate it all :thumbleft:

Very nice!

I've been half looking for a Mk2 GTD or a Jetta GT (if that's the diesel one?), I'd love to to have one as a daily. Well done finding this.

I'm sure last time I checked I only saw 124 GTD's left on the "how many left" on the site. Getting rare

Edited by Erallus

Cheers mate, it was a bloody hard find and had to drive 800 miles there and back to collect.

Wow that is really good to know, that there is only 124 GTD's left on the UK roads, but I would love to find out how many Jetta Coupes left on the UK roads, but cannot seem to find out from that site, not sure how else i can find out?

Cheers mate, it was a bloody hard find and had to drive 800 miles there and back to collect.

Wow that is really good to know, that there is only 124 GTD's left on the UK roads, but I would love to find out how many Jetta Coupes left on the UK roads, but cannot seem to find out from that site, not sure how else i can find out?

Worth the trip though, that's commitment. : )

GTD's:

http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=golf+gtd

I assume the mk2 one is third in the list.

Look at Jetta GT's!!!!

http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=jetta+gt

Very rare, so you've got a good one there.

My all time favourite OE interior. I love ed1s. It's almost like the guys at Vw asked the audience what they would like to see in a mk2 and then delivered the lot.

My all time favourite OE interior. I love ed1s. It's almost like the guys at Vw asked the audience what they would like to see in a mk2 and then delivered the lot.

I agree mate, love the mk2 and got a great find on these to go in mk2 coupe. Hope will be a first for the coupe

Don't know if it's ever been done but id lien to see a set of these done with leather bolsters. Similar look to rallye recaros.

Have you got a full interior or just the seats?

Don't know if it's ever been done but id lien to see a set of these done with leather bolsters. Similar look to rallye recaros.

Have you got a full interior or just the seats?

It is the fully interior mate, I was thinking about that leather bolsters or even full leather

I am in a slight situation and need assistance, basically on the coupe the doors should be later 90 spec doors, as its a 1991 'H' Reg, but the previous owner has put the type 19 doors on that i love.

Now I have bought the edition 1 interior, these door cards are for the later spec doors and have the electric mirrors and windows on them. While my type 19 doors are manual.

How can i work this out, i really want to keep the type 19 doors and use the edition one interior?

Help please?

Cheers

Is the dilemma just about the electric bits or do the late cards not offer up correctly to type 19 panels?

Did a type 19 Gti have the electrics? If so I'd convert to that.

If it's the panel difference get the cloth professionally removed from late cards and mounted onto your early ones.