MarkR

Very nice VR6 on Car and Classic

Looks like it is for sale again unless I have missed something.This guy has only owned it a couple of weeks.

Looks like it is for sale again unless I have missed something.This guy has only owned it a couple of weeks.

Yep, You've missed something lol :afro:

I agree. I feel a bit frustrated for some reason that it's come to this. The car deserves an owner for the long term that will pamper it as much as Chris did, and not be passed from one person to another in short order.

I agree. I feel a bit frustrated for some reason that it's come to this. The car deserves an owner for the long term that will pamper it as much as Chris did, and not be passed from one person to another in short order.

Your not half as frustrated as I am, I can assure you of that!!

If I hadn't spent a small fortune on mine, I would definitely be interested. I'm sure it will sell easily and go to a good home, cars of this quality don't turn up often.

If I hadn't spent a small fortune on mine, I would definitely be interested. I'm sure it will sell easily and go to a good home, cars of this quality don't turn up often.

I'm not sure it will sell easily, but it will definitely go to a good home, I've already turned two twits away

I'm not sure it will sell easily, but it will definitely go to a good home, I've already turned two twits away

good on you, stand your ground. I guess people see an opportunity to make money knowing the circumstance.

I went through a period of trying to sell and got loads of jokers and tyre kickers just wanting a Saturday afternoon out....

in the end got fed up with it and kept it.... glad I did.

I'm secretly hoping knowone will buy it and you will have to give it a home.

Edited by delfinis38

good on you, stand your ground. I guess people see an opportunity to make money knowing the circumstance.

I went through a period of trying to sell and got loads of jokers and tyre kickers just wanting a Saturday afternoon out....

in the end got fed up with it and kept it.... glad I did.

I'm secretly hoping knowone will buy it and you will have to give it a home.

The circumstances wont affect the price of the car, I'm selling for what I paid for it plus the work done at VW, there is very little lee-way in the price, I'm actually losing money even if I got the asking price, considering what it cost me to collect the car and the non refundable classic insurance I paid for in full

Can't you convince the Mrs to that it will be an family investment in the very near future, a car of this stunning quality and condition is a catch in its self.

take her out in it and let her drive it (very carefully LOL.)

You never know she might get the Raddo hook. :thumbleft: