clumpy1

Compomotive TH 16660's - No Longer Available

Compomotive TH 16660's

Ok folk's due to buying the wheel's I have been after for a while now there is no room for these they are Matt black TH16660's 8"x16" 5x100 ET25 and they fit a Corrado like a glove the Tyre's are 205/45/16 ZR rated PZero Nero's with plenty of tread (rear's are almost new) one of the wheel's has been very lightly kerbed which is unnoticable unless you are looking for. Wheel's will come with chrome centre cap's I have a set of the anodised red cap's which are available for additional cost.I have pic's on my member's thread of these on my car the front's were bolted to the hub's the rears had a 8mm spacer to bring them out which resulted in a great stance. As I'm sure many of you are aware these cannot be obtained new anymore these are as close to new there is available.

Thank's for looking

List Date: 8/13/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Compomotive TH 16660's

--------------------------------------

This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

a464ceb7-589b-43d5-aa6f-982b87d703c72.jpg

48680101-e8b5-43ef-836f-7f06b40e6a5e2.jpg

459ceace-da9e-4a38-8b0c-4d779a6cf9ac2.jpg

c316c1d0-2a49-4a7c-a7b7-6c097834364f2.jpg

3b316c7f-85ff-41cd-b112-0c8700e3e1b52.jpg

cecce640-8da9-43fd-8c49-7780b6298b8b2.jpg

c1f7609f-ff31-4946-befc-43288d1a723b2.jpg

3233b726-860d-4253-8453-019b1a31b3462.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Compomotive TH 16660's

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Thank's chap's they really are like new only done a couple of thousand miles and you can't get them new anymore.

Not sure is the honest answer I assume you are asking due to the way the TH's sit on the front?

The front's were straight onto the hub but I have Cupra r Disc's and Brembo's on the rears had either a 6 or 8mm spacer on. They are 8" wide and ET25.

I have an update for you coullstar I trawled through Stoney's build thread for my car and it turn's out it is running widetrack the thing that really sealed it for me was the pic of the RS301 so close to the Brembo caliper it was exactly the same yesterday when I put one on see here http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=24656&page=22 see post "216" pic's are after it :thumbleft:

Cheers, Ive always liked these things. Need to figure out whats up with mine then might think about changing wheels.

No worries they are great wheel's pretty light and clear big brakes in 16" without the need for spacer's and you can't get them anymore as Compomotive went tit's up oh and there is over £500 worth of tyre's on them. Hope you get to the bottom of your woe's it does sound like alarm/immobiliser.

I couldn't say for definite Dave but they clear my Cupra R brembo's and 305 mm disc's can't see why they wouldn't though.

These won't clear LCR standard 323 Brembo setup FYI without spacers. I've tried.

They are however fantastic wheels and I'm hoping they will clear a 312-305 mm Brembo setup myself.

Following may help the sale...

re7u2ygy.jpg

Best of luck.

Think they are technically TH1680's as well but I realise the marking's are slightly misleading.

They do clear 305mm brembo setup Stuey without the need for spacer.If you have some stick them on it's an awesome brake setup for a Corrado :thumbleft:

Yea they are pretty sweet !! Im not coming in here again or ill end up losing another wage packet to the forums for sale adds

Yea they are pretty sweet !! Im not coming in here again or ill end up losing another wage packet to the forums for sale adds

I've got a nice suspension setup for sale too Matt :rolleyes:

Haha yea iv seen ill swop you for a set of year old weitwc hicon gt's and a reach around ;) hahahaa

Hmmmmmm very tempting let me have a think :p

They do clear 305mm brembo setup Stuey without the need for spacer.If you have some stick them on it's an awesome brake setup for a Corrado :thumbleft:

If you're running 5 stud setup could you share how you've got a 305mm brembo setup please...pm's fine.