BILLCOR

3 Piece Speedlines 17x7.5 5x100 - No Longer Available

Going by the price of a plastic badge and considering there doesn't seem to be another set for sale in the world in this fitment, these are an absolute bargain at £1200 ovno :lol:

:tumbleweed: :clap: what you moaning about Bill I've had a thousand view's on mine :tumbleweed: :shrug:

Edited by clumpy1

These are awesome wheels, absolutely awesome!

:tumbleweed: :clap: what you moaning about Bill I've had a thousand view's on mine :tumbleweed: :shrug:

743 of those were me, I might have finished saving my pennies for them by Christmas :lol:

Not moaning James, just putting things into perspective here, I mean, £75 freekin pounds for a piece of plastic and what's even funnier is that folks will pay it and more....

I was just trying to create a little interest in your's as well as mine mate ;) Chris never mind that Bill's mine are better :rolleyes:

Second last bump

Ii like that Bill!!

Seems a shame that these havent gone. No-one must have the spare coin at the moment as truly awesome wheels!

Ii like that Bill!!

Seems a shame that these havent gone. No-one must have the spare coin at the moment as truly awesome wheels!

Yep, loads of interest, then nothing :shrug:

Posted this up on Ed38 just to show where the asking price came from, I'm just trying to get back what I paid for the rims and tyres.

Priced is based on,

A - What they cost me to get to the UK = £800

B - 4 new tyres fitted and balanced = £300

Total £1100 + courier and haggling = £1200

Since this ad i've been watching that 18" set they guy on edition was talking about - all your fault! Doubt i'll go for them though, et20 makes it very difficult.

Yours are awesome and will sell for good money, you just need the right buyer.

Would love to see what they look like actually fitted to a Corrado!

I reckon that would sell them I know these are not exactly the same but are similar and are speedline's

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79742[/ATTACH]

Hope it help's Bill :thumbleft:

Cheers guys, just wish I had stuck them on the Blackberry for a few pics before it sold, just didn't have the time :rolleyes:

As I said above, they owe me £1100, I'd really like that back or very close to it

We are away until Sunday afternoon, just in case anyone is waiting for a reply on these.

We are away until Sunday afternoon, just in case anyone is waiting for a reply on these.

Great tip for anyone thinking of popping round and nicking them :)

Great tip for anyone thinking of popping round and nicking them :)

Would be if they were at my house :p

Id love these but there is now way that they would go over my brakes. Would love to see them on a rado