Ray1965

Wentworth Woodhouse Car Show

Been to the show today was a 5 minute drive from my home.

Must say this was a great show, there was all makes from Ferrari's to Morris miner's.

You could parade your car around the central arena.

Good selection of motorbikes also.

But there was only one Corrado there and that was mine and the amount of people saying such good things regarding the Corrado in general and the condition of my car.(chuffties).

Got talking to a very nice gentleman who had brought four cars a american huge lump (first picture)that was 1 out of 2 still running in the world. E Type jag and two other usa cars.

Pics below.

DSC01175.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01172.jpg

DSC01179.jpg

DSC01181.jpg

DSC01180.jpg

DSC01177.jpg

DSC01179.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01166.jpg

DSC01173.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

Edited by Ray1965

These are the kinds of shows I much prefer these days - great to see so much variety, genuine classics, and really enthusiastic owners. Great stuff :)

Funnily enough seeing that Vauxhall cop car in the 5th picture - think he was at the Coventry Festival of Motoring last weekend. Got chatting to them as I wanted to know how they got them to and from the show as I assumed it'd be illegal to drive them on the roads.. they completely cover the lightbars on the roof, and then have to cover over every 'POLICE' text on the bonnet, etc with black stickers!

Have to agree with that Jim. Not my scene with youngsters doing burnouts in the car park whilst competing against who can play random electronic noise the loudest through their "system". On another note, how is a Vauxhall Omega a Classic, regardless of its livery?............

I was hoping to go to this as I can walk to it from my house. However I spent most of the day under the bonnet of the Corrado so unfortunately that was where my day was spent. Looks like a good turn out again, it was pretty busy last year too.

I've been to this show for the last 2 years. The first year was really good as they laid the cars out in rows, each row being a decade the cars were made.

Last year it was just a free for all and didnt enjoy as much.

Corrado looks good.

HaHa Chris, yes i had the spoiler up and he questioned me under caution to see if a had been speeding on the grass.

It was a very good turn out i took the pics of my car late on so to get side shots as i was surrounded by a mini and the police car.

Corrado and a cop car.... Brings back memories :)