maff

One for bristol baron

Goddammit! just sold the S4 too.. Added to watch list, you know, just in case.. :shrug:

Baz I've just seen you sold your S4 on Audi-SRS. So now that's gone you've got room for another Corrado, got your name all over it, I'll even give you a lift mate.

Baz I've just seen you sold your S4 on Audi-SRS. So now that's gone you've got room for another Corrado, got your name all over it, I'll even give you a lift mate.

Yeah Baz "Another one" :p I've said enough....

Haha.. I'm gonna get onto the guy working on my mk2 tomorrow.. I'd need to have that gone or at least ready to go before seriously contemplating another project, there's too much stuff happening round here at the moment as it is!

If the engine work is done, this becomes very tempting, thats as good as it gets for now!

Haha.. I'm gonna get onto the guy working on my mk2 tomorrow.. I'd need to have that gone or at least ready to go before seriously contemplating another project, there's too much stuff happening round here at the moment as it is!

If the engine work is done, this becomes very tempting, thats as good as it gets for now!

Just get the grey leather buffed up ready!