borachris

Sky insurance problems

Anyone had problems with these guys?

Took a policy out with them on the 25th of last month, just got the documentation through this afternoon, god knows what took so long!

Looking at the listed mods, half of the stuff i told them about isn't on there.

The most notable being the engine conversion, only engine mod mentioned says "engine chip +26% inc BHP" I know in the past i've forgot the odd mod and had to ring to add them, but I know for sure I didn't forget to mention putting a 3.2 lump in!

So now i'm going to have to ring them on Monday and probably be faced with some smug little twat telling me I need to pay an extra £3 million as they didn't quote for the conversion.

No doubt massively complicated by the fact i paid a £120 deposit and the rest over 10 months.

I feel like just ringing and cancelling the damn thing!

AND What if I'd had an accident in the past 2 weeks!

Edited by borachris

They probably just have a drop down menu with power increase figure on! If you'd had an accident, which doesn't bear thinking about, you would have had to ask for an audio file of the conversation which they should have. I took to installing a recorder on my phone with the first/last/only agents I let my house with, due to the fact they were so incompetent. Shouldn't have had to, but it saved me a lot of aggro in the end.