Goldie

Parts Clearout (NEW PARTS PAGE 16)

I'll take the BBS 56mm centre caps please Michael... been needing some for a few weeks!

Edited by scarlet_vr6

I'll take the BBS 56mm centre caps please Michael... been needing some for a few weeks!

You can indeed…message inbound..

Parts received.

Thanks again

Great, thanks for letting me know..

Small bump for the listed items, I'm hoping to have some more on in the next couple of days.. All needs to go so i am willing to listen to sensible offers for multiple purchases..

Group buy headlight switch - New £20 (1 available)

Genuine VR plug lead removal tool - Mint £25

£40?

PM sent...

Il take the new VR6 rear badge and the front grill with VW badge if still going? Also plug removal tool if you still have one (though think they are sold)? Will be down in Glasgow on Sat/Sun so could collect then.

Thanks, Andy

I have another plug removal tool. I'll sort a picture out this evening. I'll drop you a a little later to sort details out.

Some more parts added..

Just to note i have a large amount of black interior trim (carpets, door cards, boot panels, centre console etc etc. Job lot of parts is available if anyone needs..

Hi Michael - have you got a good condition centre tunnel trim? The main bit that has the four C shaped "legs" that anchor to the body work, that always break?

*edit*

The bottom one in this picture:

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv11/lilfuzzer/silver%20pictures/20130915_115753_zps980772b1.jpg

Cheers.

I havent Jim I'm afraid.. There are still some bits to come so will know 100% by the weekend hopefully

Thanks for dropping the grill off on Friday mate good to have a quick chat with you

Neil

No worries Neil.. Cant help but feel you need to keep that Mk2 though mate, its brilliant..

No worries Neil.. Cant help but feel you need to keep that Mk2 though mate, its brilliant..

Cheers mate and if I had my way I probably would keep it but the boss lady has said I'm not allowed two full blown toys, it won't be up going until the corrado is done though which going of my golf could be some time

Parts received earlier this week thanks again.

Don't suppose you have any vents do you? Need the drivers side vent and the left hand centre vent. Late style.

Cheers

Ian

Parts received earlier this week thanks again.

Don't suppose you have any vents do you? Need the drivers side vent and the left hand centre vent. Late style.

Cheers

Ian

I have some vents, not sure which ones.. Ill get back to you...

Pretty sure they're sided. No rush though. I just need the actual vent part that moves. Not the whole vent holder and control part. If you know what I mean.

I know what you mean, i have found a rectangular one which i think is the passenger side.. Ill see what i can find tomorrow...