sankysvr6

Dash needle swap

Is it possible to swap my white dashboard needles to the red ones, that come in the VR6?

Also would be possible to swap the rev counters over, for the VR6 one.

This is for my G60

i think the white needles centre bore is slightly larger, so they'll be loose. Just for reference the VR6 needles are clear orange - i've sprayed mine with a light red tint.

White needles look better though imho, so why not change the illumination on the clocks to red or blue instead?

Was trying to keep it all OEM and make it match up with gauges I have fitted in the centre console. To much work in changing the colour of the illumination itself, as I would have to do all the switches etc.

Oh well, at least I only spent a £10 on the VR6 clocks.

Alternatively, just remove the clock binnacle, separate them out and swop each set of dials over. There's no messing around there, you don't even have to remove the needles, literally pull one set of clocks out and fit them into your binnacle. So you keep all your mileage data etc.

Wont take more than 10 minutes.

Alternatively, just remove the clock binnacle, separate them out and swop each set of dials over. There's no messing around there, you don't even have to remove the needles, literally pull one set of clocks out and fit them into your binnacle. So you keep all your mileage data etc.

Wont take more than 10 minutes.

Is that possible?, as that would be ideal.