Grrrrallye

Pictures from the Body Shop today

Yeah, That's me on VR6OC.

Thanks, I love the cap, Needs a shim here or there to sit right, I also have some anodized purple cap heads to go round as well so should look good.

Looking good! I'm getting a lot of ideas for when I get my corrado! Can't wait

And adding plenty of cost:lol: That's the way with Corrado's I'm afraid..

Love the mad max look :)

Wing vents always look a bit sketchy when there not fully completed but i always think they fit it nicely once there all finished in paint, sprinter van vent ???

So are the arches being repaired or you just widening them a fair bit

Thanks,

The mad max look is cool, think the next project might have to be the full mad max image maybe on a mk4?

The arches needed a bit of repair at the front, the back end or the rear arches were shot and needed rebuilding so that has all been done whilst being widened.

The widening is only above the swage line on the sides then back to stock lines similar to the way its done on an M3 so i hope it makes it more aggressive but less in your face about it. I dont want silly huge wheels, no bigger than 17s but just want some extra clearance for running on air

Nice mate. Have they welded the roof strips or filled them in? Also did they remove and are they refitting your windscreen? Only ask as I need my roof doing and some rust under the window seal so I wondered what they'd do about the windscreen, also might ask about roof gutter trim options?

Well time for an update... following Christmas and the house doing its very best to bankrupt me (exploding boiler a week before Christmas followed by mice eating the water pipes whist they were cold for a week) I have finally made it back down the unit to make a little progress!

Tail gate is on and loom into that, new cams in, timing rebuilt, engine mounts in (3 attempts and 2 companies to get 3 mounts!!) so just a few quick picks.

Would people be so kind as to look at the mounts and see if they think they are correct? the RH rear has a lot of movement for my liking - 1st picture below:

IMG-20150119-00149_zps7dbd9c5c.jpg

IMG-20150119-00150_zps32bf5315.jpg

IMG-20150119-00152_zps649bde8e.jpg