YellowRado

Child Seat Help!

Can anyone help with what child seats fit in the back of a Corrado? We have a 3 year old and a 2 year old. Our main car is an A6 and they have fantastic Recaro Young Sports for it but these definitely don't fit in the Corrado. They will be rarely even be in it, but for times when the main car is in the garage or one of us has to collect them from nursery we really need to have seats in it. We have some cheap basic one that my parents use for emergencies but these really didn't seem to sit very well at all.

Any help very welcome, thanks!

Britax Evolva 1-2-3 fits in back of mine a treat

Thank you, will give it a try. I had read previous threads and afew mentioned this but car seats change all the time so thought it was worth asking again!

Britax Evolva 1-2-3 fits in back of mine a treat

Another shout for Evolva here. Fits perfectly and my 2yr old loves going in it, plus with the bucket seats it's reclined just right

We have a Tesco own brand (it goes from built in straps, to using the seat belt to just a booster seat) for our 4 year old which fits fine. It was about £50 ish - I'll pop up a pic later.

Edited by timmaaah

I have 2 of the Britax Evolva 1-2-3 seats, one for a 22 month old and one for a 4 year old. They fit really well into the Corrado rear seats.