Moshiko Levi

One Touch

Don't see why not, its in effect a relay with a capacitor providing power through the relay to the lights. After a short google I have found threads of people fitting them to VAG cars including someone modding it to install it in a Volvo 240 so if you know what you are doing there should be a problem.

Edit: Search is your friend, question been asked before http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=54986&p=711351#post711351

Edited by eugopnosaj

What is the age of your Rado? The later cars had one touch down (both windows) and one touch up (just drivers side) with the key still in the ignition. As long as the module provides voltage for a long enough time it will work as it will mimic you holding the the switch

That's interesting to know as I don't think the one touch up on my driver's window works!

The module from a T4 Transporter from memory works on a MK2 Golf as an upgrade too so guess if you needed to find something to retro fit it would work?

Its odd that it doesn't work for the passengers side, only drivers up but hey, strange VW electrics haha!

If you know the pinouts any module should work, if its genuine VAG would be a good OEM upgrade.

Also, handy to know, if you unlock the car and open the door the window will work without the key in the ignition until you close the door...Guess its for closing the window if you forgot without putting the key in the barrel

the some module in the T4 Transporter is in the corrado ?

Not sure on that one to be honest.

With my one-touch not working to put the driver's window back up, does that mean the module that controls it will be at fault, or the switch itself?

I think its a bit hit or miss to be honest, as the early ones had a different option. My valver is the crossover year (92) with the early interior however I'm pretty sure it works with one touch up, cant remember as its been a while since i've driven it, in my VR it works (94).

There was a thread on here a while back discussing the differences and it didn't work for some people with later cars so there's the possibility that its a different module installed. The only way of knowing is to take the drivers rear door card off and get the code off the module.

My car came without power windows - I bought it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79839[/ATTACH]

Just finish assemble them

What should I do so that they rise and fall with a single click?

I think its a bit hit or miss to be honest, as the early ones had a different option. My valver is the crossover year (92) with the early interior however I'm pretty sure it works with one touch up, cant remember as its been a while since i've driven it, in my VR it works (94).

There was a thread on here a while back discussing the differences and it didn't work for some people with later cars so there's the possibility that its a different module installed. The only way of knowing is to take the drivers rear door card off and get the code off the module.

Thanks for the info ;)

Late cars ie mine just got 1 touch down on drivers side switch not up as kids were getting their heads trapped etc

That explains it then - stupid kids!! LOL

Late cars ie mine just got 1 touch down on drivers side switch not up as kids were getting their heads trapped etc

My VR (94) has one touch up on the drivers side if the key is still in the ignition, pretty sure my valver (92) has the same