Sign in to follow this  
dinkus

Corrado Spotting Archive May 2004

Saw a green M reg with smoked Fk's in Nottingham yesterday afternoon about 4.30pm. daves16v, was that you?

Yes it was :) Did I pass you on the A52, you were heading into Notts?

randal_24- Yes mate I was on the M25 stuck in traffic. Good see fellow Corrado owners acknowledging each other. I was on my way to Grant Motorsport in Bristol. I won't get my car back until Tuesday. Looking forward to see what a real gas flowed and ported head can do! Oh, and new cams! The work should see my 16v put out about 170Bhp.

Saw a green M reg with smoked Fk's in Nottingham yesterday afternoon about 4.30pm. daves16v, was that you?

Yes it was :) Did I pass you on the A52, you were heading into Notts?

Yes I couldn't remember the road but I had just come off the M1. Good to see we acknowledged each other. At last! I have been spotted. Your C looked very clean by the way 8)

randal_24- Yes mate I was on the M25 stuck in traffic. Good see fellow Corrado owners acknowledging each other. I was on my way to Grant Motorsport in Bristol. I won't get my car back until Tuesday. Looking forward to see what a real gas flowed and ported head can do! Oh, and new cams! The work should see my 16v put out about 170Bhp.

Hey snap! Just waiting on a quote from JMR then I'm doing the same, 170bhp eh? Nice! Just a pain there's not much chance to use it on the M25! Poxy "road".

Adios

I saw a mint N reg storm in mystic blue parked up in the Parrs Wood complex about 9pm last night. Slipped a little note under the wiper mentioning this forum.

Saw a couple over the weekend. First one was a dark K reg G60 or VR6 (couldn't quite see what the red grille badge said) seen on Friday 28th May at 11.30 am, I was heading to Worcester, you were going towards Hereford. Next one was a dark green modded H reg making a lot of noise (maybe a G60? you had no grille badge), which was following me through Lincoln City centre at 2.15pm on the same day. Lastly saw a dark Corrado on the M5 North between Junctions 5 and 6 at 4.15pm today, couldn't make out the reg number though.

Blue Valver in Grantham Yesterday on A52 through town.

Very Tidy Red rado, perhaps G60 parked in Market Place Grantham most days.

Purple VR6 M*VWC, full body kit and a VWCCGB number plate surround in Caythorpe Lincs (think you live there)