Sign in to follow this  
Storm

I'm sorry to bring this sensitive subject up :oops: but I think Phat should review his avatar, its got b1tch t1ts and if you look carefully, tan lines on the left one as you look at it.

regards,

Storm - a public service poster.

I think you should change yours aswell because it's not exactly discrete for those of us that monitor the forum at work, and she *looks* extremely young....... some people might get the wrong idea, if you see what I mean?

I think you should change yours aswell because it's not exactly discrete for those of us that monitor the forum at work, and she *looks* extremely young....... some people might get the wrong idea, if you see what I mean?

yeah, sent her to me, I'll look after her.

Ouch.......

I think you should change yours aswell

fat bold bloke with a bad mohican & picture of engine -v- gorgoeus girl with a decent set of headlamps :?: :!:

Storm, Don't change a thing about your Avatar perleeeese, unless you can get 'that' Kristal Steele one?!... :wink: :lol:

Try and avoid chicks as avatars!! As much as we like to see it, as Kev says, it does make forum browsing at work verrrrry difficult! :(

My work PC is corridor facing unfortunately and being a contractor, they can boot me out as quickly as they drafted me in. But at home, bring the tits on :lol:

Kev, I can totally relate, I have to hot desk and look over my shoulder constantley. I've sold the bike so dont need her any more. Anyway here is a temporary for tonight. A new corridor friendly variant will be posted COP today.

My work PC is corridor facing unfortunately and being a contractor, they can boot me out as quickly as they drafted me in. But at home, bring the tits on :lol:

You do have rights mate as a contractor - at least I do mate! :lol:

LOL, yeah that's a cool one Storm. She's damn sexy actually, I like the 'older' birds with pouty expressions :lol:

Is she an F1 brolly holder or something? Please don't tell me you know her aswell or I'll be insanely jealous!

must admit she does seem to have a couple of points that i'd like to see more of :-P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No I dont know her, she's a Biker Grand Prix Bird, got that Miami Vice sort of look to her.

Storm, Change it back, change it back! Nice though the new one is, your previous one was much better IMO. Unfortunately, mines a bit of a dog! :lol: