sexybourbon

Recaro seat loom or wiring diagrams

I've got a recaro seat loom , for the electric adjustment not the heated bit , I've actually got two looms one that could be fitted but needs constant live from the battery and another that has been butchered , I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a wiring diagram or even if someone has a loom that I could borrow to copy the layout and plugs and I'd post it back that would be ideal

Thanks in advance

Ah you should have said last week Matt. I had mine out and separated the seat loom from the other bits it's wrapped with on my old loom, the re-wrapped it into a new one that didn't have heated seats. It's all back in now, sorry mate!

Haha ohh well no worries , witing isnt my strong point to be homest but if i had a loom i could copy it its not been butchered that bad just needs a few of the plugs swapping round at some points in the loom

The one that needs a live feed, is it a female spade connection? if so there is space on ur fuse box for it and an earth point. Does it have an inline fuse?

Iv got two looms , both have been cut so not sure what i have got mate ill have to whip ypu across some photos , basically from what i can tell and from what he told me hes been impatient and just wired it straight to the battery instead of going to the fuse box

Has he hacked the wires going to the seat plugs or the wires in the seats aswell?

If its just the wires going to the seats then its quite easy, the diagram above includes the seat wiring aswell

Picture below is mine.

IMG_0924_zpsed5c2be2.jpg

Its 2 wires, a fused 12v supply that comes straight of the 12v connector at the end of the fusebox and a ground connection.

When they get to the first seat, they both split so it can continue to the second seat

Rado20v thats perfect just what i need to make the loom up again , basically something t copy of , ill get that sorted this weekend thank mate