eugopnosaj

Various odds and sods

Various odds and sods

Ok guys, so need to have a bit of a clear out of some of my corrado bits, there's some 16v parts and also some VR parts but mostly they're interchangable. I'm looking to get rid of everything so if the price is a bit much then please make an offer. Would rather accept less and see parts help someone than them go to waste.

Prices don't include postage, as some of the items are heavy, other smaller items won't cost much obviously. Prices are taken from looking through other threads.

Other photos can be provided on request.

Thanks for looking:

Interior:

Later heater box with fan and heating controls (I do have the surround for the controls). Fan worked on all settings, there is a cable clip missing from the controls. Removed due to climatronic upgrade. ?40

Window ECU. 191 959 875. Removed working from late car. ?8

Central locking pump. 357 92 257. Removed untested from donor car. ?8

Late sunroof motor. Removed working from donor car. ?15

Handbrake, removed due to MK4 upgrade ?10

Early sunroof motor. Removed due to late interior swap. ?10

ABS ECU. 1H0 907 379 D. Removed working from late donor car. ?12

Various parts including door grabs, oh Sh*t handle, late grey dash speaker covers, early door release pull inc surround, grey foot well central tunnel heater outlets. ?20 lot (make offers)

Gear knob ?5

Central locking solenoids. Removed working from donor car. ?12 (?5 each)

Various switches including:

Early window switch, (have drivers switch somewhere), ?8 each (?15 as pair)

Early ABS light, ?8

2no. Sharon/Galaxy/Alhambra heated seat switches (dials rotate different directions on each 7MO 963 563C - down. 7MO 963 563B - up, drivers side doesn't latch, both working) green illumination. Useful for parts swap or temporary fit. ?15 (563C) / ?10 (563B)

Early fog light switch, removed working. ?8

Late rear demister switch - untested ?5

Early MFA wiper stalk, removed working due to late interior swap. ?15

Glove box handle/lock - no key ?5

Various heating control dials/illumination plastics. ?5

Early dials, removed from dash cluster as LCDs were damaged, swapped for late conversion ?7

Engine:

KR cams ?30 offers welcome

9A cams ?15 as less desirable

9A HT lead rail, removed working. (inc lead from coil to dizzy) 032 905 487 ?18

Starter motor, removed working from 80k (ish) donor engine - only used the head. Grubby 02A 911 023 F ?30

9A '92 distributor, removed working, leaking cap. 027 905 205 P ?20

Expansion bottle, removed from donor car 1H0 121 407 ?12

16no. Cam followers, used. ?10

Suspension/front and rear axle:

Lowered front shocks, unknown, came on my valver before upgrading to Koni's. Part numbers visible are VW501V 28-02. Made in EU. High performance. Google search comes up with Autotechnics? Might be useful ...most likely destined for the bin! Originally blue...make me an offer

Standard rear shocks, came as a set with the fronts, only needed the fronts. Top spring mount circlip missing as shown. No springs or top mounts. Painted black by PO..?10

9A front disk calipers, removed from donor car, sat in storage, need a refurb, no leaks at time of removal. ?40

MK4 rear caliper carriers (bought with calipers for MK4 rear conversion, carriers not used, most likely bin) Make me an offer

Good condition, (was fairly new when i bought the car albeit very grubby and obviously used, believe I have the original purchase invoice by PO) single rear caliper, swapped over for MK4 conversion ?35

Handbrake cables ?15

Exterior:

Drivers side mirror, motor works, heated mirror does not however untested. In classic green, paintwork isn't too bad ?20

Tailgate rear lights, reasonable condition, one has crack as shown on image. ?12

Tailgate lock/push - no key. ?7

Offers on all items welcome!

List Date: 11/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Various odds and sods

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?507.00

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

su8NpnWzaHn2.jpg

0zWNpkt77BGx.jpg

PbSjjSdgTYrP.jpg

m1NfCFZzvYmf.jpg

Xb55212hEk37.jpg

WjWgYzxKUJ3E.jpg

uDSDrpN4wJx4.jpg

UV3vWmxARR7P.jpg

RwPN1GanWAJZ.jpg

K8rAHExJbn21.jpg

efEuGdfkmhag.jpg

bxEFQBGhmwQh.jpg

qghSCN0QBGrC.jpg

xjccCbHQWSpp.jpg

rt1KumyfakPB.jpg

b1YEzgdcRS1U.jpg

hztYj0zwP7M5.jpg

ZjERSg6zdFdG.jpg

1W6mBvwhDfXq.jpg

TpssgsFHPqj4.jpg

66vkX7JC40RY.jpg

VNjVYgVmxVEj.jpg

ZaHE0gFEvKEf.jpg

pgg7WAH1c6rC.jpg

bNyK6JFa314m.jpg

suxBR7hYTK8t.jpg

wfX3MXRKcSkB.jpg

rrK2XZfm6eBr.jpg

cYcjcGpPePZu.jpg

DnFV0EFjx12c.jpg

SaTxUbJnT4RX.jpg

etsvnkpuhBbf.jpg

TUvCnd6RSEE6.jpg

FVFTzwjvYvAj.jpg

GxJVs7WGn7ST.jpg

BZNEwSHYhhmu.jpg

qXBSjSPB1utp.jpg

1GEKy5r1K8ZJ.jpg

sf8Ss1E2PxU0.jpg

rhvPjQNNXvSU.jpg

eZKYqHmVuEJ4.jpg

5ghpMd6cqTR4.jpg

Y2tNSAZ3gRDN.jpg

cJhfz2wEPNAU.jpg

qqcHpSN38Zfa.jpg

HW7ht03dKv0m.jpg

Cvrjz111cyH6.jpg

7n0fRYQaSUhq.jpg

8Uq7Y03btUXS.jpg

j7npZ51nb7Bf.jpg

Wqrh8w6ZNmrg.jpg

pxZdt4RkHAnN.jpg

JFJT8HvSnC8M.jpg

mhK7AcWdrn5a.jpg

es0gHEvJvBsV.jpg

YQvf8hQgfhUn.jpg

qBDPTtPzMDhZ.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Various odds and sods

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Hi mate, interested in heater box with controls. Would you be able to post, and if so how much? Thanks, Sean.

Hi mate, interested in abs ecu. Don't have part number from mine and may not know but is this suitable for a vr? Would require postage too if you could advise price. Thanks, Jim

Heater box and controls are approx £15 delivered so call it £55, Stuart asked first so he gets first refusal.

Jim, the ABS ECU part number is different from cars with EDL, which I believe was standard on the VR but I'm not sure, the part number for this is 535907379F, if you remove the screws to the plastic cover in the passengers footwell on the A pillar you will find the ECU, double check the part number. If its good £17 inc p + p as its quite weighty and would want to protect it.

Heater box and controls are approx £15 delivered so call it £55, Stuart asked first so he gets first refusal.

Jim, the ABS ECU part number is different from cars with EDL, which I believe was standard on the VR but I'm not sure, the part number for this is 535907379F, if you remove the screws to the plastic cover in the passengers footwell on the A pillar you will find the ECU, double check the part number. If its good £17 inc p + p as its quite weighty and would want to protect it.

Heating controls sold, box and motor SOLD

It won't let me edit the first post as it says its too long!

Edited by eugopnosaj

Hi mate,

Do you have the wiring loom/harness that goes to the 3 pin connector on the distributor?

Thanks

Sorry mate I haven't got any engine side loom.

I'll have the gear knob and boot lock please. Can you pm price with postage and I'll get it across this evening. Thanks!

Hi,

Interested in the late spec heater controls and the ignition leads (9a). What's the issue with the heater controls? Are they repairable? Mine doesn't work on No.4 so will keep as spare. How much for both posted?

Regards

Steve

Hi,

Interested in the late spec heater controls and the ignition leads (9a). What's the issue with the heater controls? Are they repairable? Mine doesn't work on No.4 so will keep as spare. How much for both posted?

Regards

Steve

gear knob and boot lock SOLD

Peacedub, they can be repairable, part of the plastic which holds the clip in place for one of the directional bowden cables has come off, don't ask where it is its looong gone. It worked on all settings i only took it out to replace for climatronic. I can do them both for £52 posted, i have reduced the cost of the heater controls due to the damage, let me know. Thanks