SteveyJ

Is this Khaki Pearl?

Hi all, I know its a rare colour and most of us probably haven't seen one before, and it's even hard for google to find one :rolleyes:, but from a couple of pictures I've seen the colour seems to vary so much (some browny, some grey, and some greeny) and the pictures tend to be really low res pics and so hard to to tell what it looks like. Anyway I stumbled across this picture tonight of a car and wondered if this was a Khaki Corrado with a load of polish and great paint on it or something different and unique?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80131[/ATTACH

Cheers

Yeah that looks like a custom paint job. Khaki is like a dull sand colour. Google stellas khaki corrado as I'm sure she has a members gallery on here, so there's probably a few photos on that.

Sorry for the late, response, a house move meant I lost all internet and just got back online!

Thanks for the links to the Khaki pictures, and yeah I feel its not the same. Darn as I love the look of the one I attached to my initial post. I'm liking the genuine Khaki but just not as much??!!??