sexybourbon

10.000 squidgers !!

But does it have the rare Karmann interior? It also has 0 seats, that'll be an optional extra.

Not far from me if anyone considering buying it wants an initial viewing..............:rolleyes:

Might be worth just going to have a look and see if it's condition is anywhere near what it would need to be for that sort of price.. just for the lols!

Is someone is genuinely interested I'd be happy to help. Otherwise, I'm not going out of my way to hear a dealer try to tell me about completely fabricated problems that these cars suffer with - of which this car has none, and the cheap easy fixes - of which we know are an utter nightmare and parts are obsolete and like rocking horse poop....... I've heard their condescending "I know all things motoring" speeches enough times to avoid used car salesman whenever possible! :lol:

I'd find it worth it just to see how long I could keep a straight face ;) Oh well.. I just hope if someone does buy it, it's worth the money.

Polished it and threw an extra six grand at the price tag lol , sean go and view it so we can all see how he tries to sell it to you

He did have to go to Kent to get it....

OK, if I can ill give them a bell on Saturday and go to see it. I'll keep my mouth shut at first to see what they have to say.........:thumbleft:

OK, if I can ill give them a bell on Saturday and go to see it. I'll keep my mouth shut at first to see what they have to say.........:thumbleft:

good on you sean! it should prove interesting :)

it always makes me laugh how these dealers cant even post a factually correct advert - how hard is it to look up a colour code lol

You should go along in the Corrado and say you want to do a part-ex. It will be interesting to see what they offer:)

This. Please do this :D

I wish I could, but its nowhere near roadworthy, let alone legal yet unfortunately. If he still has it in a month or so (pretty likely at that price!) I may well do!

Sheeeeeeeet! So that's how to more than double a cars value (someone tell Mike and Ed) I'm polishing mine this weekend. If she passes her MOT Monday I'd say I have a potential pot of gold in my garage right now. I hope the flying pigs don't crap on it :D

Lol - just found the post some of you were talking about when I joned the forum a couple o weeks ago!!! OK i'm the one who bought the car and you will be glad to know I dint pay the £10k - apparently they wanted to make some space for new stock.

Joking apart though - she did polish up really well - although as my daily ride not so shiny today due to the recent weather - will be clean again on Saturday.

Drives beautifully. Although there are a few minor faults to deal with.

Hope to meet up with a few of you next year - i'm no expert and would welcome someone in the know taking a good look over her to see what problems I can expect or things I can do to improve the car!

Just need to find a decent garage in Swindon who can help me look after her.