lilfuzzer

Are steering wheels more sort after?

All good fun :lol:

It wouldn't be a wheel I would have thought you would go for, so I'm ruling you out which leaves one other who I know has a penchant for these as I do believe there was one on his car with a previous owner ;) They are a lovely wheel but then I would say that.

They are indeed mate, you also have?

Yes Billcor was good enough to deem me worthy of his ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80153[/ATTACH]

It is a cracker.

I've still not used my group buy new original VR6 steering wheel yet. It's still sitting in the box. I don't have the heart to put in on as it won't be new and unused after that. Doh! Do any of the other buyers feel the same and still have it boxed?

I've still not used my group buy new original VR6 steering wheel yet. It's still sitting in the box. I don't have the heart to put in on as it won't be new and unused after that. Doh! Do any of the other buyers feel the same and still have it boxed?

Do you want to sell it?????

This is the exact reason I didn't buy one...

I was going to buy one initially but when it couldn't be confirmed that we would be able to get a new centre/horn push I dropped out with hindsight I wish I hadn't oh well that's the way it goes sometime's. I'm happy with my BBS and Polo GT one ;)

Weird timing, I am selling a Mk5 Gti steering wheel on ebay and I had one person from Bosnia and another from Switzerland asking if I would ship to them.

Its a standard Gti wheel!

Edited by coullstar

I know I am going to be exactly like this with the BBS one it is too good to use then again it is only going to be used for show's etc

I know I am going to be exactly like this with the BBS one it is too good to use then again it is only going to be used for show's etc

Haha that sounds familiar mine never seen a car couldn't bring myaelf too either!

Haha that sounds familiar mine never seen a car couldn't bring myaelf too either!

We are two weirdo's in a pod Fuzzy it come's with the territory :thumbleft:

We are two weirdo's in a pod Fuzzy it come's with the territory :thumbleft:

True story buddy

Also if you hadnt just noticed I havw now found the smiley faces stuff ! Haha