Bs6VR6

3.2 fuse to engine loom.

Hey guys, so far you've not let me down in my parts requests so I'm going to try again. Have the engine to ecu loom, came with engine, looking for the fuse to engine loom( I think this is correct) the one that is usually chopped. Engine is from a 2007 Audi TT, BUB code. Anyone have one or know where I can find one I would be eternally grateful.

Regards,

Max,

Edited by Bs6VR6

Sorry I can't help but best of luck, you'll need it! I've been in your position and it wasn't fun. I'd try emailing people on eBay breaking tt's. Give this guy a try, I have the engine out the a3 but he had a couple of tt's in, nice guy to deal with as well

Edit: sorry forgot the link! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Breaking-Audi-A3-8P-3-2-Quattro-DSG-/191423981078?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c91c22616

Edited by swiftkid

Cheers swift, lost the first draft but I'll call him later. I'm going to remain positive. But if anyone has any ideas or sources please feel free to chime in😄!

Max,