Sign in to follow this  
kvwloon

Just bought PVW Mag....

....and it could be my first and last time! Page 57, a Corrado ,with......'spinny' bloody hub-caps, and the caption...'Spinning hub caps-...we want'

Don't think they were being ironic either. :roll: :2gunfire:

....however, just seen Jamie's article in there, and the girl on P.91. So might consider giving it one more chance :)

For me, PVW lost it ages ago... around the time when they featured some mongrel Corrado that looked more like a mk4 golf / Seat Leon cut and shut I swore never to buy another issue!

I swore never to buy another issue!

tis worth breaking your vow to buy it to see Renshaw's C in it tho......go on just this once...........no one will ever know :wink: :-P

I don't bother wth it any more but have this month (wonder why?) There seems to be a distinct lack of C's in there... just reading the review of inters, there aren't any pics of the CCGB line up or anything else (except JR's) So it would appear that they generally don't like corrados and they call it PERFORMANCE vw :roll:

I swore never to buy another issue!

tis worth breaking your vow to buy it to see Renshaw's C in it tho......go on just this once...........no one will ever know :wink: :-P

got to agree worth getting just for Jay's car other wise not worth it at all

I was looking forward to seeing the other Corrado they were supposed to have in this month also.. it was in the 'Next month...' section right at the back of the last issue of PVW - silver with a carbon bonnet and anthracite Oz Superleggeras.. flicked through this months issue and no sign of it!! :p :x

It all seems to be about feature cars. Not enough how to do it/ work in progress. This would get more people off their a$$es doing sh1t, learning stuff. I really want to learn how to prep a car for a respray. No idea though where to start, that would make a decent feature.

I was looking forward to seeing the other Corrado they were supposed to have in this month also.. it was in the 'Next month...' section right at the back of the last issue of PVW - silver with a carbon bonnet and anthracite Oz Superleggeras.. flicked through this months issue and no sign of it!! :p :x

I was thinking the same! :roll:

no-one's mentioned that higeous yellow C in the top left hand corner of the page yet......hmm, arches.....great....

It all seems to be about feature cars. Not enough how to do it/ work in progress. This would get more people off their a$$es doing sh1t, learning stuff. I really want to learn how to prep a car for a respray. No idea though where to start, that would make a decent feature.

I'm starting up a monthly video magazine (DVD through your letterbox each month) on cars that's going to be focusing on classics, racers, kits and everything to do with them. This means it will be featuring kits in progess, project cars and common tips on how to do stuff :D I'll keep you all posted on it's progress, as there will definitely be a feature on the Corrado in it ;)