cdem

PDC meet 2015 - Peterborough

Following on from the success of the previous years we are in the process of finalising details for our next big meet at Peterborough Greyhound Stadium.

For those not on facebook the date is Sunday 17th May at 2pm.

For those who are on facebook here's the event link......

https://www.facebook.com/events/896511680369894/

Hope to see some of you guys there again this year :-)

Saw the invite on FB last night but unfortunately I'm in the US that weekend. Really good meet last year so anyone thinking of going should definitely make the trip.

Hoping it all goes really well again Chris!

Cheers Andy :-)

Ahhh bummer :-( shame you can't make it this year....maybe you should postpone your trip to America ;-) haha have a good time!!

Some more details for non-BF might help bump up numbers ;) Interested, but FB page not available to me.

Tempest

Chris, I'm not away now so hoping to make this. Great meet last time.

I could be up for this. I've not seen the fb stuff myself but last year was good so count me in!

I think I might have to pop along as it's not to far. Would be nice to see some more corrado's

Amazing be good to up the Corrado numbers!!!

For those not on facebook the event starts at 2pm on Sunday 17th May. Car limbo is making a return this year, AfroZack is again providing the music, the stadium itself is open for food and drinks and awards (cant remember the categories off the top of my head)

Postcode is PE1 5BJ, you can't miss the big sign at the entrance that says Peterbrough greyhound stadium :-)

Fingers crossed the sun comes out again this year!!!!!

Hopefully I'll see you guys there :-)

Hoping the weather holds for this on Sunday.... and allows me to get mine prepped beforehand!

Weather's looking good for Sunday!!!!

Non vag cars are allowed too....but the meets mainly aimed for German cars :-)

442 attending on the facebook event now :)

Awards are available to every car there as well, no costs involved....it's a free day out!!! (unless you buy food or drink while there)

The corrado is still broken so it wont be there but it's looking like it's going to be a big one today!!!

Pete b is yours L814 HYF? If so you won an award....you left 5 mins before we announced the winners!!!

Oh no shame I had to go as the mrs was nagging me lol.nice that it was noticed,cheers for letting me know cdem.

You won best VAG! If you'd like your award pm me your address and i'll end it out for you :)

Didn't realise yours was the other corrado on the day mate, would've been good to meet.

Well done on the win