Gwr vr6

Exhaust for a vr6

Must be fairly loud and fruity sounding , the wife only uses the car at weekends , as she has a company van . The car has a 24v conversion but I believe from the down pipes back it's all corrado ?? What does anyone have please peeps

Iv got a magnex system mate , sounds great but iv also go a rear sutcase delete on at the moment , its for sale if it needs to be as iv got a new one , the suitcase delete isnt over loud but sounds great when your foots down

Either option is for sale or you can buy the lot if you wanted to have a swap about

This is my car with Magnex. Will give you an idea of the sound, i didn't over rev on the video. Mine has the suitcase delete as well, click here see what you think

Edited by Ray1965

Must be fairly loud and fruity sounding , the wife only uses the car at weekends , as she has a company van . The car has a 24v conversion but I believe from the down pipes back it's all corrado ?? What does anyone have please peeps

What you doing with your old exhaust?

This is my car with Magnex. Will give you an idea of the sound, i didn't over rev on the video. Mine has the suitcase delete as well, click here see what you think

Ray how come your exhaust is on the right hand side ?