Rocket Ron

CCGB AGM - April 26th, 2015

Yeah - not sure I'm gonna bother bringing my Corrado to be honest and just come along in the daily.

Yeah - not sure I'm gonna bother bringing my Corrado to be honest and just come along in the daily.

Awww

But its a CORRADO AGM :(

Logistics of trying to clean up the car when it's kept in a garage nowhere near a water or power source means sometimes the practicalities of real life have to get in the way of such decisions.

Logistics of trying to clean up the car when it's kept in a garage nowhere near a water or power source means sometimes the practicalities of real life have to get in the way of such decisions.

Lol

Jim - u not seen my car in the metal yet have u?

I agree - if yours that immaculate i would do the same :thumbleft:

Jim:

Any idea s to where we go once we get there?

Clear signage for CCGB parking?

Parking in solid grounds or grass/mud?

Clear signs for the AGM?

Mine is far from immaculate. But just trying to maintain what I have now rather than letting it degrade further!

It's easy enough at Gaydon. There's only one entrance and by the time you come you should see other Corrado's so just park with them. It's hard standing / car park, not mud / field. I'll draw up a map later (lunch or this evening) to illustrate where you need to walk up to for the meeting!

Mine is far from immaculate. But just trying to maintain what I have now rather than letting it degrade further!

It's easy enough at Gaydon. There's only one entrance and by the time you come you should see other Corrado's so just park with them. It's hard standing / car park, not mud / field. I'll draw up a map later (lunch or this evening) to illustrate where you need to walk up to for the meeting!

Thanks Jim!

Maybe upload map also on CCGB so everyone there know too?

I probably be there like 11am - well there be Corrado s there already?

That may be a bit early.. we don't normally have an allocated parking area so we normally just find an empty bit of the car park and then just all park together.

That may be a bit early.. we don't normally have an allocated parking area so we normally just find an empty bit of the car park and then just all park together.

Awww

Then maybe everyone else will have to find me and park next to me instead then :lol:

Its cool

Will see on day

Ok. See attached.

Ok

I ll park on the left BLUE line (coming in from main entrance)

And as near to that PURPLE perpendicular line to the BLUE line as possible (as near exhibition entrance) AND near that white building too on the BLUE line ...

I plan to be there between 10.30 > 11.00AM.

Ian.

I plan to be there between 10.30 > 11.00AM.

Ian.

Ian!

Tell me WHERE u going to park - is it the BLACK car u coming in in your profile pic?

And i ll look for u!

I'm also hoping to be there relatively early as I missed actually going around the museum last year.

Do we need a sticker for entry again?

It is DBP (Burgundy Pearlescent) Wayne - As you drive in, turm immediately left and park up in the blue section midwayish along, so room for others, in the back row i.e furthest from the museum.

Hope that makes sense?

Ian.

It is DBP (Burgundy Pearlescent) Wayne - As you drive in, turm immediately left and park up in the blue section midwayish along, so room for others, in the back row i.e furthest from the museum.

Hope that makes sense?

Ian.

Cool :thumbleft:

I'm also hoping to be there relatively early as I missed actually going around the museum last year.

Do we need a sticker for entry again?

My exact thoughts!

3 hrs return trip for me!

Museum tickets (stickers actually) will be available from the committee members in the room inside the conference section of the museum (rear part of the building, as per purple line on Jim's map) where the AGM will take place. We at this point of time do not know the exact room, will only find out on the day itself ourselves, so when you do arrive, have a look on the screen immediately in the conference entry area, or walk a bit further down to the reception area (to your left), and check there (there's another screen there , too).

Can anybody tell I'm overfamiliar with the place? :lol:

Tempest

As the AGM looms following Sunday...

Is there no one willing to meetup from North or part-way to cruise together?

:(

:shrug:

:sad:

:confused:

I'll be getting on the motorway at j1 or j2 of M5...

Is that en route for you???

Museum tickets (stickers actually) will be available from the committee members in the room inside the conference section of the museum

Do you know what time someone will be there from Eric? Or how long, roughly, it takes to go round the museum?

I'll be getting on the motorway at j1 or j2 of M5...

Is that en route for you???

Nah sorry

I be straight down M1, buds!

According to the latest weather report it looks like it is going to be dry now for tomorrow!

Ian.

I might come down then

Do I have to register on the Corrado club first?

I might come down then

Do I have to register on the Corrado club first?

You can join up on the day if you want, your choice.

Ian.

Cool :cool:

Will be looking out for Ian s, Tan s and maybe Jim s(?) Corrado s then! :thumbleft: