Sign in to follow this  
dazzyvr6

look what came in the post

had this drop through the letter box a few weeks ago :shock: :lol: must of been doing 31-32 mph because im always carefull going past the van

speedin-dazzy.jpg

What the heck! I didn't think they measured down by 1 or 2MPH simply because of speedo innaccuracies, etc? Maybe it was a bit more than 32MPH you were travelling at...?

Oh, and Dazzy.. do you want your address up there for the entire world to see? Want me to remove it for you and repost it, or are you photoshop equipped? :)

yes please jim,ive not got photoshop on this pc...and i always check the gps when i go past the van and i make sure im not going over 30mph

You could have chopped the left hand side of as well you muppet! - I started reading it in Welsh and ended up spitting all over my screen :x :oops:

lol... well I figured you might be able to differentiate between English and Welsh.. didn't wanna totally butcher the thing!! :D

hmm thats the one down by cefn mawr isnt it i know three people who have been caught by that one including my mum who got three points and a fine for doing 35 mph :shock:

she drives like my nan and hasnt had any points on her licence in 36 years of driving

looks like you where lucky that time mate :wink:

police in wrexham are a bunch of tw@s :mad:

ok here one for you i dont think they have any speed cameras there because they cant fit it on the letter

get your screen wipes ready

LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYLLGOGERYCHWYNDROBWYLL- LLANTYSILIOGOGOGOCH

and no this is not a p*ss take this is a real place name in anglesey north wales

ok here one for you i dont think they have any speed cameras there because they cant fit it on the letter

and no this is not a p*ss take this is a real place name in anglesey north wales

imagine typing that into a sat nav :wink:

Imagine typing that out as your address !!

imagine typing that into a sat nav :wink:

if you thought it was long in welsh here it is in english

“St Mary’s church in a hollow of white hazel near to a rapid whirlpool and St Tysilio’s church near the red cave”.

or llanfiar pg as everyone calls it

I'm glad that there aren't too many places that have a name describing their exact location cos I'd live at:

Double gabled house of Philip in dip next to cherry blossom and rapid corrado near the old road of Merrow yonder oak tree glade! :lol: