Stonejag

Set of 3(!) aero wiper arms - SOLD

Set of 3(!) aero wiper arms

Selling a set of three (yes...) aero wiper arms.

So the front two are OEM Valeo wiper arms from a Lupo GTi - both driver's side (part number 6X2 955 410 C) which are now only available from VW in pairs at hilarious expense as they were such a popular retrofit item.

The third is an original Corrado rear arm, which I cut the end off and then had an aero pin fitting from a Passat welded on. Perfect fit and really tidies up the rear end without deleting the wiper. If I'm being critical it could do with sanding a little flatter across the join and repainting, but it's still clean and stands up to pretty close inspection.

Two brand new Bosch blades on the front arms (?15 each) and a part-worn one on the rear.

List Date: 3/10/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Set of 3(!) aero wiper arms

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Dx16M7TdrMKn.JPG

7f0XXtvwsPss.JPG

kf8aDf5nbzj5.JPG

Mobile friendly version: Set of 3(!) aero wiper arms

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

That's what it was supposed to be up for, Panjo is just a bit carp :lol:

To clarify: £80 includes UK postage.

Stone

That's what it was supposed to be up for, Panjo is just a bit carp :lol:

To clarify: £80 includes UK postage.

Stone

Still for sale?

If you click the blue "Buy Now!" button in the first post then the forum software will work it all out :)

There were a set on ebay this morning for about £45 posted. Not sure if they're still there though.

Just checked, I'd not read the ad properly. They are standard arms with "Lupo style blades" :rolleyes:

Edited by seanl82

There were a set on ebay this morning for about £45 posted. Not sure if they're still there though.

Just checked, I'd not read the ad properly. They are standard arms with "Lupo style blades" :rolleyes:

When you said £45 I knew which ones you were talking about. They have been on a while. It's very misleading. Need these wipers as mine are driving me nuts!

I was lucky and got a set with brand new blades for that price posted. I'm a serial searcher of all things Corrado on ebay, so managed to snap em up pretty sharpish when they were advertised.

Sorry guys, as always my bits are priced to sell! Wish I had more sets so as not to disappoint...