Sign in to follow this  
swfblade

My beut - updated 15/06/05

Heres some piccies of my new '91 G60, in Aqua Blue.

Needs to have the wheels refurbed but other than that the outside is almost mint, and the inside is mint!

great starting point to mod I reckon, reminds me alot of myn when I got it..

Great colour too if you ask me!! :D :wink:

Me five!

I was thinking of sticking a pic up of a nice Karman Ghia right here, but I dont want to mess the guys thread up :oops:

Always loved those cars, but they must be as slow as molasses

Nice tidy G60 you have there :)

......oops better post up about swfblade's C then :wink:

anyway...........nice looking C you have there m8 8)

Yes despite me wanting to see a Ghia :D

your car looks pretty tidy I almost bought a G60 same colour before I bought the VR

Good luck with her

Eug. 8)

thnx guys, sorry for confusion over car! Just thats the nickname shes got already!! hehe

She is well tidy, inside is perfect, outside only things wrong are Wheels need a refurb and rear black number plate holder one clip has broke. Couple of small dings on passenger door, that someone has tried to repair(poorly). But other than that shes a beut ;) :D

does anyone kno the corret way :-)

We've basically come to the conclusion that there isn't one! ;)

The supercharged badge was dealer fit in the UK, so they vary from car to car... :roll:

swfblade, looking good mate... 8)

Bally, externally i want to try and keep her as standard as possible. New side repeaters and rear lights, an eyebrow spoiler and thats about it. Wheels need a refurb, then maybe upgrade brakes and suspension. After that its mainly under the bonnet things, ideally want around 220bhp.

Henny, thnx m8 8)

When was the bonnet replaced? Otherwise, looks very much like my 2nd G60. So far as badging goes, I had mine with Corrado badge above the G60 badge lined up to the right on the back, then the Supercharged Badge on the grille on the right again. Kinda liked that.

its the original bonnet, AFAIK (i have no paperwork sugesting its been replaced, and I have all the paperwork for this car). Its one of those "half-way between change over jobbies" I believe. l8 bonnet, early bumpers etc.....

Well its been a while, but heres some pics of me FK smoked/red lights, smoked repeaters and FK coilovers on. Piccies arent great just yet, but shes going into the repair shop on the 21st (finally!!)

woops I just said in yr coilover post abt some pics.. looking alot better lowered!

thnx, yeah I'll get some better full shot pics up when the cars been into the bodyshop. Goes in on the 21st and should only be about 3 or 4 days.