Gwr vr6

Stevie wonder

Fitting a new sterio today in the raddo , oh my good god !! Stevie wonder must of done the wiring in the car , it was pure Harry the hatchet job , glad my mate lee who's an auto electrician turned up , as I was just scratching my head , new clarion screen looks good though with free view tv and sat nav , rattle them

Speakers lol

Haha, I know that feeling! When I got my car there was an "ICE" install, with random bits of 2 core just twisted together with not even any insulation tape so was shorting all over the place! Seriously dangerous. They'd even hacked holes in the B pillar trims and outer kick plates to fit speakers! Atrocious and the first thing I did was remove it all when I got home!

I really don't get how or why people install stereos like this. I've had decent stereo setups in every car I've had and when I've sold the car, you'd never know I'd been there.

don't blame me, was spot on when I owed her

Lol mate . Think we both know what's been going on with the old

Girl mate . Need about 6 months (because of the old finances ) and she will be back to being great . All she needs is some Tlc . Booked in for paint in May then will be chucking all the bits in I've bought . Be happy with her then