Purple Tom

Purple Tom's 288mm and 312mm caliper/carrier emporium - SOLD

Purple Tom's 288mm and 312mm caliper/carrier emporium

Hi,

As per my previous post, I've been going through my amassed collection of calipers and carriers and I can currently offer the 288mm or 312mm upgrade. These calipers and carriers are all in good, used condition and I have made sure of the following on the calipers:

- Bleed nipple moves freely and seals properly

- Banjo bolt threads intact and clear

- Piston fully retracted with dust seal intact

In addition, the calipers also come complete with the slider pins (where they bolt to the carrier), covers for the slider pins and the sprung steel retaining clips.

I currently have 5 sets of 288mm calipers and carriers. I have priced these to sell at ?30 plus ?10 p&p - ?40 in total

I currently have 2 sets of 312mm calipers and carriers which are also priced to sell at ?70 plus ?10 p&p - ?80 in total.

All are ready to bolt on with the exception of the usual hoses and spacers if fitting the 312's. Please don't clutter this thread up asking if they'll fit your car. In a nutshell the 288's will fit ALL VR6 Corrado's (and any other model if a widetrack conversion is done). The 312's will fit under most 16" wheels. There is a thread on this forum with plenty of discussion relating to it.

Payment by Paypal gift or bank transfer please, I'll get them posted to you ASAP upon receipt of payment.

Thanks

Tom

List Date: 3/21/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Purple Tom's 288mm and 312mm caliper/carrier emporium

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

gvqsD0jYf4B2.JPG

Mobile friendly version: Purple Tom's 288mm and 312mm caliper/carrier emporium

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by Purple Tom

Bump - Still got 4 sets of 288's left, priced to sell at £40 per set including postage - ready to fit with seals intact, bleed nipples free and unblocked.

All 312's now accounted for I'm afraid.

Edited by Purple Tom

Bump on these - 3 sets of 288mm brakes left. All ready to fit with no issues as described in the original post. Grab a bargain at £40 posted!

Thanks

Tom

Bump on these - 3 sets of 288mm brakes left. All ready to fit with no issues as described in the original post. Grab a bargain at £40 posted!

Thanks

Tom

How much shipped to Norway ?

The cheapest I can do to Norway is £28.99 via UPS and it's a four day service. So in total that'd be £58.99 posted.

Another bump on this thread, still got 4 sets of 288's left. There'll be some refurbished 312's coming up soon too ;-)

Another bump on this thread, still got 4 sets of 288's left. There'll be some refurbished 312's coming up soon too ;-)

I'll take a set of the 288s please, Tom :thumbleft:

Bump for one more set of 288's and then they're all gone!

if you still have a set left, I will take them please

Sorry to say that these are now all gone!! I'll start a new thread for the refurbed 312's that I've got soon.

Thanks

Tom