Drakelln

Door rods to pins needed.

also on my 1990 1.8 raddo there is a second rod going from the plastic connector down to the top of the central locking unit (pump)..

anyway the end of the rod has a thread which looks like it screws into the actuator , can this screw connection be got or do i have to get a complete pump ? any help would be great ..... Thanks

Hi ryebeck

I'll have to have anothrr look. I defo have the plastic connector for lock but unsure of the rod. Have the actuators too. Would prefer to sell the rod for the actuator and the unit together to be honest

great ill take a photo later of the actuator i have / need , im in Ireland by the way but i heard the postage rates are quite cheap ...lol:cool:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81316[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81317[/ATTACH]

as you can see in the picture with the yellow arrow the pin drops down from the lock onto the actuator into a screw type plastic connection which is split ...

I have the acuator, door pin and the plastic 84 number but one of the lugs is broken. I can supply a different one though that is basically them same (was fitted to my valver)

pics mate

20150415_183830_zpssiecjts8.jpg

20150415_183835_zpsdj0uxrgr.jpg

As you can see the black one number 84 has they wing snapped off. the white was used in my early valver

Yup thats them , and ill go with the white pin , what the price ? can you send me a PM with the bad news and i probally will need to lie down rather than sit down lol:dance:

Meant to say I got my bits the day after LilFuzzer posted them.

Top service - cheers mate.

No problem buddy glad all fine