rabbit82

low down power g60

ive used the search engine and have done pretty much everything so far to sort this problem out, i have rebuilt the charger renewed all igintion parts with standard items or bosch equivalent etc etc replaced temp sensor, but low down in the rev range i get nothing i put my foot down and it just doesnt want to go what else can i try it just builds up revs very slowly and feels like its holding back. only thing left i can think of is mapping what are people thoughts

cheers jamie

no idea what the timing is set to is there a guide for this, also what internal diameter does the hose need to be to the ecu

cheers jamie

does it sound like cam timing or ignition timing to you guys, cause ive seen you can advance the ignition timing pretty easy but cam timing is a bit more tricky?

Has anything been moved recently regarding timing. If you have a timing gun it's all pretty straight forward. If that's out even slightly it will affect power.

well ive had the supercharger off and rebuilt also the gearbox has been out to replace a seal, but it is exactly the same as when I had the charger rebuilt no power at all really might aswell be in a 1 litre lol