VR6 Lee

vr6 Remap

As far as I've read , it's all done there and in the car . Vagcom is used during the remap and they get the car to run spot on . They can change what they need to , ie running to rich , to lean ect . Bit of a trek but worth it .

I'd call them to find out. Tbh there isn't much to gain from mapping a std car, if it's modified I'd take a guess at them wanting the car to map it.

So out of interest wahat would be the BHP (and other gains) if

Remap only =

263's and Remap =

Shrick Maniifold and remap =

263s and Schrick manifold (if one can be found) =

Adding a sports exhaust to the above =

Thanks

Also consider the schrick 268 cams if you're going with the manifold, 263s are well suited to a standard manifold, but I've found the 268s suit the schrick well and really help to smooth out the changeover. You'd be looking realistically at 210 to 220bhp with the cams and schrick manifold, depending on engine condition, but it's not about peak power, it's more about increasing the power band so it pulls better from low-mid revs, right through to the red line. Stealth do a custom map on their rolling Road, and give you the printout of torque and bhp at the end.

Any idea what the this might cost all in and fitted by someone like stealth

Not had mine remapped but with obd2 and 264 cams the power band has shifted a lot lower down so its a huge amout less sluggish at low revs and more driveable.

I'd say not much change from £2.5k if you need to buy the parts and want stealth to fit and map

Thanks Tony thought it would be about that much.... Will start watching out for the parts and buy them over time. Won't hurt so much that way haha

Stealths maps are 275 plus vat , go with 268's if your going schrick and if you look hard enough on the net you will find a man that will bore and increase your butterfly on your throttle body !! This help alot