goochie72

New g60 corrado in stockport

Hi all,

First time on the forum, any forum infact,

Bought my first corrado a few weeks ago some maybe familiar with it, as Ive found it on a couple of threads on here after buying it,

done a few modifications to it already like sns chip, new 3.5 fpr, new cam, head ported and polished, just trying to sort out a couple of electrical issues, mfa not scrolling and spoiler not automatically raising, also found water in passenger footwell the other day, sourced it to the foliage seal so think it's sorted now fingers crossed. Must have been leaking for a while as the felt was rotten, think it's interior out time and wet vac the carpets this weekend

Hopefully with a bit of help I'll get to the bottom of the problems

Welcome to the forum.

Looks like nobody was up after 12 last night to welcome you then. zzzzzz

Lots of info on here re spoiler sorting (wiring, module, mechanism or clocks) mine ended up being due to a failed component in my clocks the last thing I checked.

Hi Pal,

cheers for the welcome, spoiler goes up and down on the button fine, i reckon its the clocks as the mfa isn't working either, just need to get a working set to check

Welcome to the forum :)

I work in Stockport and never see any Corrado's so I'll keep an eye out, what colour/year is it?

Good choice, not many G60's around now, I sold my G60 in 2006 to a lad in Scotland.

Mines a daily driver so you might see mine from time to time. I very rarely see others though. Welcome buddy.

Mines a daily driver so you might see mine from time to time. I very rarely see others though. Welcome buddy.

Cheers pal, you around stockport area?

Usually 'tinkering' with the car on Saturdays at the unit if your passing be good to meet like minded raddo owners :thumbleft:

If you need any bits give me a shout I have loads of bits. Mainly for a Vr but loads of other bits.

Hi all,

First time on the forum, any forum infact,

Bought my first corrado a few weeks ago some maybe familiar with it, as Ive found it on a couple of threads on here after buying it,

done a few modifications to it already like sns chip, new 3.5 fpr, new cam, head ported and polished, just trying to sort out a couple of electrical issues, mfa not scrolling and spoiler not automatically raising, also found water in passenger footwell the other day, sourced it to the foliage seal so think it's sorted now fingers crossed. Must have been leaking for a while as the felt was rotten, think it's interior out time and wet vac the carpets this weekend

Hopefully with a bit of help I'll get to the bottom of the problems

If you need any bits give me a shout I have loads of bits. Mainly for a Vr but loads of other bits.

Hi Mate,

cheers for that, yoiu don't happen to have a set of g60 clocks i could try in mine to see if its that whats causing the spoiler MFA probs

Welcome aboard mate. I'm in Davenport and work in Wythenshawe. I had loads of wter getting into the passenger footwell and it ended up being where an alarm fitter had drilled into the bulkhead. A bit of silicone later and it has been dry ever since.