SR_Neale

Corrado cherry popped

Hello all.

Please go easy on me not used to forums so will probably be asking silly questions that have been asked and answered before till I get to know where to look. Bought a standard g60 3 weeks ago popping my corridor cherry. Have owned 2 mk2 golfs and currently have a mk1 sitting in the garage in bits. Planning on going down the oem route as not many standard g60's anymore. First silly question how do I post pics?

welcome m8

i still remember collecting my first rado & the wonderful drive back

plenty of info on here, lots of nice people & dont worry about questions :)

when posting, if you click the 'go advanced' button down the bottom right corner the page will then change to have an 'attachments' button - click that, select the file you want & then click 'upload'

I have followed your instructions and uploaded the photos but when it asks to drag the photos to next section the whole page moves and can't seem to drag them. I am using an iPad but not good with computers. Any ideas where I'm going wrong. Cheers.

Do I have to download these on an app? Think I might batter the eye lids at the wife and get her to sort it. As I said not good with computers give me a set of spanners or spray gun any day.

I use tinypic to upload. just upload them to that site then copy the IMG code into your post. Any image hosting site works the same way. Welcome, you'll have a lot to learn running a G60 lol.

Will try these out later. A lot to learn. Your not wrong there lol. Anything in particular to look out for? But then again that's what it's all about isn't it?

Where to start lol.....With the G60 it's mostly getting them running spot on. If you've bought a good one with plenty recent history and was well maintained by someone who knows what they were doing then you should be fine. But if you bought a pup, like mine, and basically got stitched up then you'll need to become a G60 expert quite quickly.

The g60 was rebuilt about 4k ago by jmr (stage 1)It's on 138k and has had a full engine rebuild in the past due to previous owner letting water in the cooling system dry out so over heated. Still haven't found any rust except a little surface rust and one bit under the car by the exhaust. Not a single mod so it's how it rolled out the factory. Albeit with faded paint and 22 years worth of parking dents which to me is a good sign that I won't find inches thick of filler when I do the re spray. Already re sprayed drivers side and found no filler and no evidence of repair apart from a new front wing. It was owned by the same person for 18 years and every receipt even down to wiper blades etc. but saying that you never know so fingers crossed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81839[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81840[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81841[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81842[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81839[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81840[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81841[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81842[/ATTACH]

Never heard that saying before. I hope it's a good thing lol.

ha ha I made it up lol

it was just in reference to your corrado cherry being popped :)

ha ha I made it up lol

it was just in reference to your corrado cherry being popped :)

Like it. Will be using in future.

Like it. Will be using in future.

:)

that's 2 ive made up in recent weeks now - someone else liked the 'winner winner chicken dinner' i posted a few weeks ago lol